Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What days would u like to raid 25 man raids?

Go down 
+6
EchoVibes
migas
Finox
Homeskin
dand
kurru
10 posters
AuthorMessage
kurru
officer

What days would u like to raid 25 man raids? Empty
PostSubject: What days would u like to raid 25 man raids?   What days would u like to raid 25 man raids? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 4:09 pm

Sup fellow guildies! affraid

as u can tell by topic the question is what days would u like to start some 25 man raids

suggestion put forward has been a Sunday and Tuesday and a Weds

personally i think Sundays is a good day or weds after reset

just post what days u think would be best for u and the guild bounce

but were gonna try a gruuls either this sunday or tuesday BEFORE the reset then if it goes well a gruuls run on weds on the reset !

thanks for taking time out of your really busy day to read this

thanks again Kurru cheers
Back to top Go down
dand
officer

PostSubject: Re: What days would u like to raid 25 man raids?   What days would u like to raid 25 man raids? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 4:38 pm

I say Sunday Tuesday or Webnesday

Saturday Monday and Friday are not good days tbh to go 25 man
Back to top Go down
Homeskin
officer
Homeskin

PostSubject: Re: What days would u like to raid 25 man raids?   What days would u like to raid 25 man raids? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 5:22 pm

I say Sunday Tuesday or Webnesday
Back to top Go down
kurru
officer

PostSubject: Re: What days would u like to raid 25 man raids?   What days would u like to raid 25 man raids? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 6:19 pm

If anyone wants a differnt day just say i was just saying what was put forward by fellow officers Smile
Back to top Go down
Finox
Admin
Finox

PostSubject: Re: What days would u like to raid 25 man raids?   What days would u like to raid 25 man raids? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 6:26 pm

Wenesday for me. Sundays for me is abit dificult unless we start after dinner time...or after lunch time.

Last edited by on Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://karma.forumotion.com
kurru
officer

PostSubject: Re: What days would u like to raid 25 man raids?   What days would u like to raid 25 man raids? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 6:40 pm

ye was thinking sundays start by like 7 Server time so around 6 our times finox be better for everyone!
Back to top Go down
migas
officer
migas

PostSubject: Re: What days would u like to raid 25 man raids?   What days would u like to raid 25 man raids? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 7:09 pm

Sundays afternoon, wenesday night! affraid
Back to top Go down
EchoVibes

PostSubject: Re: What days would u like to raid 25 man raids?   What days would u like to raid 25 man raids? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 9:19 pm

for me it has to be allways at night, since i'm on a rotation day off i have different day off each week, so night after dinner is the only way to go for me.
Sunday and wednesday seems great days, i can pretty much go any day of the week tho :p
Back to top Go down
jalf

PostSubject: Re: What days would u like to raid 25 man raids?   What days would u like to raid 25 man raids? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 10:59 pm

I preferer Wed around 21:30/22:00 server time
Back to top Go down
gelo

gelo

PostSubject: Re: What days would u like to raid 25 man raids?   What days would u like to raid 25 man raids? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 11:49 pm

i say Wed... just to follow along
Back to top Go down
kurru
officer

PostSubject: Re: What days would u like to raid 25 man raids?   What days would u like to raid 25 man raids? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 3:13 am

ye weds is probaly gonna be the day BUT we wanna have a go this week before the reset then stright after the reset!
Back to top Go down
Ministro

PostSubject: Re: What days would u like to raid 25 man raids?   What days would u like to raid 25 man raids? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 10:41 pm

Hello ladies cheers

I think we must try to have 25 man raid every day we can... you can scheduele for all week 25 man raid, but if we dont have enough "ladies" online then we can make other things (Kara\PvP\Heroics).
I know there are ppl who need Kara (me to) but we need to progress and move foward and think to make bigger things (like me)Laughing

And i can raid almost every night only sundays its hard for me to be on
Back to top Go down
Alhaiz
officer
Alhaiz

PostSubject: Re: What days would u like to raid 25 man raids?   What days would u like to raid 25 man raids? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 11:16 pm

monday/wednesday/thursday/sunday are the best days for me

Anyways, Tuesdays are the only day i can't raid...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What days would u like to raid 25 man raids?   What days would u like to raid 25 man raids? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What days would u like to raid 25 man raids?
Page 1 of 1