Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A little Pointer on Talent Spec For Raged DPS in raids

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cheyanne

A little Pointer on Talent Spec For Raged DPS in raids Empty
PostSubject: A little Pointer on Talent Spec For Raged DPS in raids   A little Pointer on Talent Spec For Raged DPS in raids Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 3:29 am

Rite, id like to start off by saying that i wasnt sure where to put this and so its ended up here Razz. hope you guys read this and that it proves useful to you all.

Lets cut to the chase then; from my first raid with the guild i sat pndering on how many of our ranged dps actually have spent talent points in imped range. I know perhaps people think these are wastes of talents at times but tbh its well worth sacrificing a talent point or two to get max range on your ranged attacks. I personally find that it makes it so much easier for you to avoid phases during a boss encounter in which you get aoe effects on the ground under you (eg. Nightbane in Karazhan; the charred earth that spawns) , to jump back out of this kind of aoe effect and STILL be able to strike your target, rather than having to move forward and all of a sudden (for us hunters) no longer be in ranged range, but rather melee range.. Whats the point in this? Razz. So from a personal opinion id recommend that ranged dpsers reconsider sacrificing just one or two points to maximize their range and make things just a little bit easier =).. its extremely usefull in pvp as well as pve mind you =)... hope this helps a little and ofc its totally up to you what you want to do with your spec =). take care, have fun and see you all in-game! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Finox
Admin
Finox

PostSubject: Re: A little Pointer on Talent Spec For Raged DPS in raids   A little Pointer on Talent Spec For Raged DPS in raids Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 3:16 pm

Hello.

You have a point there but tbh it just tkaes practice and the right raid for each boss.
Back to top Go down
https://karma.forumotion.com
EchoVibes

PostSubject: Re: A little Pointer on Talent Spec For Raged DPS in raids   A little Pointer on Talent Spec For Raged DPS in raids Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 5:35 pm

Yup i do agree with u, thats why i decided to skip a point in increased critical damage, and go for the 2 extra yards, on the other hand wasteing more than 1 in it would start to make a diff on my dps.
Back to top Go down
Annonymus

Annonymus

PostSubject: Re: A little Pointer on Talent Spec For Raged DPS in raids   A little Pointer on Talent Spec For Raged DPS in raids Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 7:12 pm

WTB Skillz finox plz teach me how to be a imba tank like u ! ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little Pointer on Talent Spec For Raged DPS in raids   A little Pointer on Talent Spec For Raged DPS in raids Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A little Pointer on Talent Spec For Raged DPS in raids
Page 1 of 1