Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Resto Druid

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Prowl

Resto Druid Empty
PostSubject: Resto Druid   Resto Druid Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 3:25 pm

Name:Jon
in game name: Prowl

Class: Druid
Level: 70
Attunements: Kara
Gear:
Talent spec: (on armoury)
Willing to respec if asked: If you wish but would rather stay resto...
Experience: Full Kara experiance
Previous guilds: Faithless
Why did you leave them: Many slackers and people not willing to gear up through heroics ect.
Why should we invite you: I no how to play my class im a friendly guy and willing to raid
What do you expect of us: regular raids with good raid leading....
Will you be able to use Ventrilo: Yes
Back to top Go down
Prowl

Resto Druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid   Resto Druid Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 3:26 pm

hmmm it did not post my armoury link well i have 1316 +healing...
Back to top Go down
Prowl

Resto Druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid   Resto Druid Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 3:41 pm

Oh yh i noticed annoynomous name in the guild i'm Bino the old Class leader of faithless Pre TBC if u remember me...
Back to top Go down
gelo

gelo

Resto Druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid   Resto Druid Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 6:53 pm

Annonymous aint on the guild no more m8 Smile and well i hope ur CL (ministropt) talks to u Smile whisper to him on the game or somethin, prolly its faster Razz tnks a lot for ur apply
Back to top Go down
kurru
officer

Resto Druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid   Resto Druid Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 10:25 pm

Jinfu is CL lal naab GELOOOOOO!
Back to top Go down
gelo

gelo

Resto Druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid   Resto Druid Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 2:04 am

yea i noticed that ministro aint CL :S he told me today that he was a freekin naab that had to take care of his lil baby Razz sorry for the bad info m8 xD
Back to top Go down
Jinfu

Resto Druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid   Resto Druid Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 10:12 pm

Hey,
Firstly, Id like to appologise for taking so long to get back to you I've had a few issues, ask anyone in the guild they know I have issues xD Lol

Just had a quick peak on armory, you seem pretty much upto scratch gear wise, and would like to test your skill. If you are still after this position then there is a trial spot open for you. If your reading this and I haven't yet contacted you in game. I will do ASAP.

Thank you for you application,
TreeBoy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Resto Druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid   Resto Druid Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resto Druid
Page 1 of 1