Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

70 kara attuned MM hunter looking for active raiding guild.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cheyanne

70 kara attuned MM hunter looking for active raiding guild. Empty
PostSubject: 70 kara attuned MM hunter looking for active raiding guild.   70 kara attuned MM hunter looking for active raiding guild. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 12:50 am

Name: Carl
Country: Sweden (speak fluent english tho, lived in the UK for 2 years)

Ingame nick: Cheyanne
Class: Hunter
Level: 70
Attunements: Kara and all Heroics except for Auchindoun Instances but im workin on it. (at the time this is posted i have roghly 3k rep to go untill revered with lower city)
Gear: 2 x Beast Lord Set, mainly lvl 70 gear, one or two epics. only downer in my gear is my leggings and boots but im workin on replacing them.
Talent spec: 0 / 49 /12 ( BM / MM / Survival)
Willing to respec if asked: Definately if i have the gold to do so =)
Experience: Pre TBC raiding, one or two attempts in Kara with my current guild (didnt go so well).
Previous guilds: eXistence
Why did you leave them: Inactive and too few members for raids
Why should we invite you: I believe i can bring something forth in raids, and im a happy, optimistic person, i know what is required of my class and try to fullfill my role to every extent possible. Have good possibilities to be online often and active. Respect others to the utmost and have a nice attitude towards others. (which i personally believe makes raiding so much more fun and easier to carry out)
What do you expect of us: To be treated as an equal, active members, good possibilites to go raiding, help if necessary and so on. And most importantly of all be met with a nice attitude =)
Guild sponsors:
Will you be able to use Ventrilo: Certainly
Anything else worth mentioning: My 0 / 49 / 12 specc (even though im willing to respec) maximizes my dmg as well as provides me with imped traps and bigger range from the survival talents, therefore making my trapping somewhat of an asset when needed. the 2 pieces of the beast lord set i have at the moment further contribute to my trapping abilities as they provide me with a 6 second less CD on my traps therefore making the CD as long as that of my Frost trap making it possible for me to instantly retrap mobs. Furthermore if you decide to take me on your guild rooster im thoroughly looking forward to raiding and having fun with you all =)

Yours Sincerely,
Carl
Back to top Go down
gelo

gelo

PostSubject: Re: 70 kara attuned MM hunter looking for active raiding guild.   70 kara attuned MM hunter looking for active raiding guild. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 2:29 am

Thanks a lot for ur post m8 Wink Hope the officers decide to inv u cus u look like a very nice guy Razz

Gelo
Back to top Go down
migas
officer
migas

PostSubject: Re: 70 kara attuned MM hunter looking for active raiding guild.   70 kara attuned MM hunter looking for active raiding guild. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 4:49 am

hello m8, 1st of all ty 4 your aplication.

actualy one more hunter will be nice in <Karma> guild, so.....

...Welcome a bord !

Pls W/ ne in game to get your inv

Cya in wow Migasbk
Back to top Go down
fireshot
officer
fireshot

PostSubject: Re: 70 kara attuned MM hunter looking for active raiding guild.   70 kara attuned MM hunter looking for active raiding guild. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 1:09 pm

welcome m8

fireshot
Back to top Go down
Annonymus

Annonymus

PostSubject: Re: 70 kara attuned MM hunter looking for active raiding guild.   70 kara attuned MM hunter looking for active raiding guild. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 3:54 pm

your sweedish = you loose !!!! lol! JK welcome onboard the ship laddy

Just realized that my banner is showing shadow dmg instead of fire dmg rofel
Back to top Go down
EchoVibes

PostSubject: Re: 70 kara attuned MM hunter looking for active raiding guild.   70 kara attuned MM hunter looking for active raiding guild. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 6:13 pm

Hey dude, ur about to join the elite part of the guild, aka the hunters! Razz
Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 70 kara attuned MM hunter looking for active raiding guild.   70 kara attuned MM hunter looking for active raiding guild. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

70 kara attuned MM hunter looking for active raiding guild.
Page 1 of 1