Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sugestion BoX / Complaints

Go down 
+2
gelo
Finox
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Finox
Admin
Finox

Sugestion BoX / Complaints Empty
PostSubject: Sugestion BoX / Complaints   Sugestion BoX / Complaints Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 6:30 pm

Hello ppl.
Since its very hard to please everyone the Gm and Officers would like to know what you like to be improved.

Ty

Finox
Back to top Go down
https://karma.forumotion.com
gelo

gelo

PostSubject: Re: Sugestion BoX / Complaints   Sugestion BoX / Complaints Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 6:38 pm

i just have a quick comment about the website... sorry for writing it here but since ur not in the game Finox.... "Groupes" if its in english its wrong cus its "Groups" and "Profile" its missing the "e".
If u got any questions about my sugestion, just talk to me in-game Razz

Gelo
Back to top Go down
Finox
Admin
Finox

PostSubject: Re: Sugestion BoX / Complaints   Sugestion BoX / Complaints Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 7:00 pm

lol ty
Back to top Go down
https://karma.forumotion.com
Ministro

PostSubject: Re: Sugestion BoX / Complaints   Sugestion BoX / Complaints Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 3:54 am

OMG that is the same Gelo of always... all say "yes teacher you are right, shame of me" Smile Smile Smile

"Good players can master any role, playing a druid. Bad players can't master any role with any character."
Back to top Go down
gelo

gelo

PostSubject: Re: Sugestion BoX / Complaints   Sugestion BoX / Complaints Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 4:12 am

yea ministro... its me... and i have come to take over ur account Twisted Evil

Apart from the games... its just that if we wanna go anywhere further and get more ppl to the guild, if they visit the forums to be recruited... at least they have to see that the forum is good and that there are no bad spelled words, not my fault that u dont know how to speak / write in english Wink muahahahha

Gelo
Back to top Go down
migas
officer
migas

PostSubject: Re: Sugestion BoX / Complaints   Sugestion BoX / Complaints Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 10:23 pm

Once again, good joob m8!

Nice forum, we are needit and this is a "fresh air"

this is my 1st of many post here i hope!

Cya in Cofe, and kara as well!!!

Migasbk
Back to top Go down
Aioros

Aioros

PostSubject: Re: Sugestion BoX / Complaints   Sugestion BoX / Complaints Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 12:56 pm

Channel Oficiais in Vent renamed to Officers.
Back to top Go down
Nefertiny

PostSubject: Re: Sugestion BoX / Complaints   Sugestion BoX / Complaints Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 5:57 pm

Don’t u think is time to start thinking about a merge with some other guild or something like that?
Back to top Go down
gelo

gelo

PostSubject: Re: Sugestion BoX / Complaints   Sugestion BoX / Complaints Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 10:08 pm

long time no see nef Razz and i hope that karma doesnt disband nor merges into another guild... that just brings old memories Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sugestion BoX / Complaints   Sugestion BoX / Complaints Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sugestion BoX / Complaints
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Karma :: General chat-
Jump to: