Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thrillmist 70 Combat Rogue

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thrillmist

Thrillmist 70 Combat Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Thrillmist 70 Combat Rogue   Thrillmist 70 Combat Rogue Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 2:22 am

Name: Alexander

Ingame nick: Thrillmist
Class: Rogue
Level: 70
Attunements: Karazhan attunement done
Gear: epic/blue (karazhan epics withmore)
Talent spec: Combat Sword
Willing to respec if asked: Yes
Experience: Almost all bosses in karazhan, prince done/been in gruul's
Previous guilds: Pact
Why did you leave them: They Disbanned
Why should we invite you: I'm a active player that likes this game n' want to raid and learn more.
What do you expect of us: I think you're a nice, experienced guild that aims high.
Guild sponsors: Not sure if I can sponsor anything.. I guess you've ventrilo n' so on, hard question.
Will you be able to use Ventrilo: Yes
Anything else worth mentioning: I think you named the most. I'd really thankfull if you give me a chanse to show myself n' do something good in this guild. Thank you for your time reading this.
Back to top Go down
Finox
Admin
Finox

PostSubject: Re: Thrillmist 70 Combat Rogue   Thrillmist 70 Combat Rogue Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 3:46 am

Hello there ty for aplying and CL off rogues il contact you in game or here in next few days.

Ty.

Finox
Back to top Go down
https://karma.forumotion.com
kurru
officer

PostSubject: Re: Thrillmist 70 Combat Rogue   Thrillmist 70 Combat Rogue Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 2:24 pm

Hey thanks for applying would like to speak more with you in game ill try and contact u today (sunday) if not monday thanks again

Kurru - rogue CL
Back to top Go down
Thrillmist

PostSubject: Re: Thrillmist 70 Combat Rogue   Thrillmist 70 Combat Rogue Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 6:43 pm

Thank you for responding Smile. I'm waiting for you guyz Smile Thx agian
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thrillmist 70 Combat Rogue   Thrillmist 70 Combat Rogue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thrillmist 70 Combat Rogue
Page 1 of 1