Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Money Grinding/Fun Runs

Go down 
+3
Ministro
gelo
Jinfu
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jinfu

Money Grinding/Fun Runs Empty
PostSubject: Money Grinding/Fun Runs   Money Grinding/Fun Runs Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 10:37 pm

Hey guys.
After the success of our ZG run last night. We believe this would be a good idea to grind money for guild bank and a good laugh that pretty much everyone in the guild can take part in. We are hopingto do things like MC, BWL, AQ, Nax ect. This will obviously be done when we are not raiding TBC instances like Karazhan.
Before we can do some of these intances we need to see who is attuned to what.
Obviously some of these instances don't need attunements, but can people please post what Pre TBC instances they are attunned to, if any. Then we can sort out getting you people, who want to take part in this kind of thing, their attunements.

For me it would be.

Im not attuned to anything. LOL.

EDIT (29.07.07) : Attunned to Upper Blackrock Spire, Molten Core.

Also, can people please check out attunement quests and do all soloable quests alone.

Last edited by on Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gelo

gelo

PostSubject: Re: Money Grinding/Fun Runs   Money Grinding/Fun Runs Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 11:45 pm

I dont think i have any attunements for Instances pre TBC cus i dinged 60 and the TBC was already coming so it would be useless... but unfortunately i also dont want to get attuned to those instances, i can go to ZG and others that dont need attunement but i dont want to go to the ones that need it cus i think its useless.. ill help out in the instances that dont need attunement though Smile

Gelo
PS: though i know that those attunements would be for a good cause... i still dont want to do it sorry
Back to top Go down
Ministro

PostSubject: Re: Money Grinding/Fun Runs   Money Grinding/Fun Runs Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 10:22 pm

Hello ppl:cheers:

Greet idea "TreeBoy"Wink, having a fun guild runs in a lower instances, so you can count with me, i have more than a year experience raiding on all that instances (except Nax),
me, Finox and Migas whe raid every night in ours last server so if you need you can count with a IMBA BEAR (thats me)lol!

cya later

"Good players can master any role, playing a druid. Bad players can't master any role with any character."
Back to top Go down
migas
officer
migas

PostSubject: Re: Money Grinding/Fun Runs   Money Grinding/Fun Runs Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 12:36 am

im In m8 Smile

Cya in wow Migasbk
Back to top Go down
jfig

jfig

PostSubject: Re: Money Grinding/Fun Runs   Money Grinding/Fun Runs Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 4:00 pm

i have the key to UBRS so if anyone needs to atunne for BWL or ONIXYA i can onpen the door.
i'm atunned for MC BWL ONIXYA working on getting atunned for NAX.

Edited 13/08/2007
if need to contact me mailto:figueira@beer.com

Last edited by on Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kurru
officer

PostSubject: Re: Money Grinding/Fun Runs   Money Grinding/Fun Runs Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 9:48 pm

can go anywere apart from naxx ;o
Back to top Go down
Lyfe

Lyfe

PostSubject: Re: Money Grinding/Fun Runs   Money Grinding/Fun Runs Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 3:54 pm

Not really attuned for anyway. Half way to UBRS, but gave up on TBC release.

I'm up for a laugh anyway 'though
Back to top Go down
http://www.lyfe.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Money Grinding/Fun Runs   Money Grinding/Fun Runs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Money Grinding/Fun Runs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Karma :: News-
Jump to: