Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

High King Maulgar

Go down 
+4
migas
Annonymus
gelo
Finox
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Finox
Admin
Finox

High King Maulgar Empty
PostSubject: High King Maulgar   High King Maulgar Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 5:01 pm

Karma 1st High King Maulgar.

Another great night for Karma.

Here's a small overview for those that didnt go there.

1st try was a litle confuse ppl were trying to get the general idea of the fight since for some it was they're firts time in Gruul's.
It was a very nice attempt.

Ok now lest own this guy. All playeres got to their positions, everyone is 100% focus..1,2,3 gogogogoggo.
The pull was perfect (Karma style pull) and,,,WTF one player is down another went AFK(netprobs) ok guys no prob lets go. 1st target dead ....2nd target dead..omg let's og how much HP left ?....50%ok nuke it fast.....NOW NUKE THE BOSS ...come on boys we can do it..gogogog 10%left...NUKE come on MORE DOTS MORE DOTS....0% YA is DEAD.

GJ guys.

High King Maulgar WoWScrnShot_080107_233300
Back to top Go down
https://karma.forumotion.com
gelo

gelo

High King Maulgar Empty
PostSubject: Re: High King Maulgar   High King Maulgar Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 8:14 pm

hehe i wasnt on that pic ^^ easy boss, since i only had to do DPS it was easy, i didnt have to do any pulls nor anything Razz and my DPS btw sucked xD i was 2 afraid of them coming to me and 1 shotting me like it happened to some ppl so i always w8ed till every1 was way big in KTM so that i could do wtvr i wanted... ofc that means that my DPS goes waaaay down but then again.. i also didnt have to pay repairs ^^

Gelo
Back to top Go down
Annonymus

Annonymus

High King Maulgar Empty
PostSubject: Re: High King Maulgar   High King Maulgar Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 9:17 pm

gelo wrote:
hehe i wasnt on that pic ^^ easy boss, since i only had to do DPS it was easy, i didnt have to do any pulls nor anything Razz and my DPS btw sucked xD i was 2 afraid of them coming to me and 1 shotting me like it happened to some ppl so i always w8ed till every1 was way big in KTM so that i could do wtvr i wanted... ofc that means that my DPS goes waaaay down but then again.. i also didnt have to pay repairs ^^

Gelo

Think i may try that ....
Back to top Go down
migas
officer
migas

High King Maulgar Empty
PostSubject: Re: High King Maulgar   High King Maulgar Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 7:52 am

I was thare....Just perferct!

Grulls you next, enjoy your last moments becouse we have some things to talk soon...

Cya in wow Migasbk
Back to top Go down
EchoVibes

High King Maulgar Empty
PostSubject: Re: High King Maulgar   High King Maulgar Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 7:01 am

My first raid, and maulgar down! couldn't get any bettah really
Back to top Go down
Magicoz

High King Maulgar Empty
PostSubject: Re: High King Maulgar   High King Maulgar Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 1:29 pm

Gruuls will eat the dirt!
Back to top Go down
Ministro

High King Maulgar Empty
PostSubject: Re: High King Maulgar   High King Maulgar Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 10:33 pm

Hello guys cheers !!

Another great run and imba progress for this guild so lets continue to own this fucking bosses and get some loot of them Wink

"Good players can master any role, playing a druid. Bad players can't master any role with any character."
Back to top Go down
kyra

High King Maulgar Empty
PostSubject: Re: High King Maulgar   High King Maulgar Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 8:20 pm

we will try to go to gruuls today but since some people left the guild... we may not have enought people online

Thanks for your patience
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

High King Maulgar Empty
PostSubject: Re: High King Maulgar   High King Maulgar Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

High King Maulgar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Karma :: News-
Jump to: