Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nightbane DOWN

Go down 
+4
Jinfu
migas
gelo
Finox
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Finox
Admin
Finox

Nightbane DOWN Empty
PostSubject: Nightbane DOWN   Nightbane DOWN Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 4:49 pm

Hello  ppl.

Karma down nithbane -guild 1st -tongue

We kill her on our 4 atempte so as you can imagine the learning process of the fight is very easy. The group learn something new after each wipe and manage to adapt and implement new tactics on each attempt. By the 4 attempt our tactic was 100% bulletprof and there was no room to fail.

GZ guys and ty last night was a good night for our guild. Btw im a lucky bastard tongue

The pro team.Twisted Evil

Finox
Dand
Kurro
Nef
Homeskin
Mini
Rikard
Aioros
Annonymus
Fireshout

Nightbane DOWN WoWScrnShot_080107_021301-1
Back to top Go down
https://karma.forumotion.com
gelo

gelo

Nightbane DOWN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightbane DOWN   Nightbane DOWN Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 5:25 pm

loool "pimp squad" im guessing that its Ministro? had to be that noob Razz
Gz all of u Wink now all that is left is Illidan xD Razz

Gelo
Back to top Go down
migas
officer
migas

Nightbane DOWN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightbane DOWN   Nightbane DOWN Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 7:21 pm

Grzz Pll, get ready to grulls tonight

Cya in wow Migasbk
Back to top Go down
Jinfu

Nightbane DOWN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightbane DOWN   Nightbane DOWN Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 8:47 pm

Gratz guys, really well done, shame I missed it but still, he will go down again Razz
Stupid BossKillers telling me you need 5 healers! lol!

Good job guys.
1 more boss to go untill full clear xD
And then its just getting to be able to get the bosses down nice and easy every week!

Once again, very well done!
Jinfu (Tree Boy)
Back to top Go down
Ministro

Nightbane DOWN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightbane DOWN   Nightbane DOWN Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 9:46 pm

Hello peps cheers

Yes great run yesterday and we are still improving our runs, and soon Kara will be farm run for all bosses Cool

And Gelo, ofc you know in all "pro team" is always 1 PIMP Laughing

GJ and now lets go to big bosses

"Good players can master any role, playing a druid. Bad players can't master any role with any character."
Back to top Go down
kurru
officer

Nightbane DOWN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightbane DOWN   Nightbane DOWN Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 9:45 pm

touch the pimp!
Back to top Go down
migas
officer
migas

Nightbane DOWN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightbane DOWN   Nightbane DOWN Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 8:32 am

Again down Againjavascript: ('Exclamation')('Exclamation')('Exclamation')

Finox
Swigga
Patricia
Squigga
Noddy
Maîzena
Gelo
Zébiscoito
Devinblesing
Migasbk

GJ Pll('cheers') ('cheers') ('cheers')

Nightbane DOWN WoWScrnShot_081407_002035 Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
gelo

gelo

Nightbane DOWN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightbane DOWN   Nightbane DOWN Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 8:54 pm

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL my egbert IS ON THE PICTURE!!!! im so happy Smile he replaced me Razz im a lil bit further ahead hehe im not very fotogenic xD so my lil pet did it for me Smile very good job every1

Gelo
Back to top Go down
Annonymus

Annonymus

Nightbane DOWN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightbane DOWN   Nightbane DOWN Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 10:09 pm

gelo wrote:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL my egbert IS ON THE PICTURE!!!! im so happy Smile he replaced me Razz im a lil bit further ahead hehe im not very fotogenic xD so my lil pet did it for me Smile very good job every1

Gelo

Ur to small to be seen in the pic soory m8
Back to top Go down
patrícia

Nightbane DOWN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightbane DOWN   Nightbane DOWN Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 5:41 am

gelo wrote:

Gelo

Well egbert deserves it! I'm sure he could down Nightbane on his own!
Back to top Go down
gelo

gelo

Nightbane DOWN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightbane DOWN   Nightbane DOWN Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 11:09 pm

pffft egbert will down everythin.... he is just w8ing for u guys to take ur eyes out of him... as soon as he becomes "invisible" he will start to kill everythin and rule the whole WoW... and ofc since he is my pet, he is going to give the command to me Smile hope u all enjoy ur last days on the game Twisted Evil

Gelo
Back to top Go down
patrícia

Nightbane DOWN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightbane DOWN   Nightbane DOWN Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 11:52 pm

in that case I'm gonna get myself a pet (I threw away my previous cat =X) that will team up with egbert so that I can have some power too =P
Back to top Go down
gelo

gelo

Nightbane DOWN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightbane DOWN   Nightbane DOWN Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 11:57 pm

haha Razz

Gelo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nightbane DOWN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightbane DOWN   Nightbane DOWN Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nightbane DOWN
Page 1 of 1