Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pvp warlock

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alhaiz
officer
Alhaiz

Pvp warlock Empty
PostSubject: Pvp warlock   Pvp warlock Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 5:30 am

See this and regret not being a warlock Twisted Evil

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOS5IjX-o3Y&mode=related&search=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CgbVVdLtcg
Back to top Go down
Aioros

Aioros

Pvp warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pvp warlock   Pvp warlock Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 12:55 pm

Drakedog ... undead, doesn't play against will of the forsaken, showing lucky crits on pve players. If they were pvp players they would have resilience or at least a pvp trinket. I'm not too fond of this guy.
Back to top Go down
Aioros

Aioros

Pvp warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pvp warlock   Pvp warlock Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 1:51 pm

http://files.filefront.com/WantedMidgetswmv/;8178388;;/fileinfo.html

Now that's educational.
Back to top Go down
gelo

gelo

Pvp warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pvp warlock   Pvp warlock Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 5:22 pm

lol i can show u a much better video of a mage named Vurtne that is much better than ANY1 in the entire freekin WoW in PvP, yes i know that he has his video of being lvl60 and all but u also see some lvl66 PvP, he didnt make it at 70 cus he was 2 bored and even deleted his char... but im sure that he would've pwned every1 of ur sorry asses

http://www.warcraftmovies.com/stream.php?id=39506

Gelo
PS: hope u dont regret not being a mage ;P
Back to top Go down
Alhaiz
officer
Alhaiz

Pvp warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pvp warlock   Pvp warlock Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 6:50 pm

killing one pve player might be easy, but throwing urself into 2-3 pve players and kill all of them, that's skill...sorry to disagree aioros. And he does play against pvp players, there are lots of movies of this guy owning in AB. I'm not saying he is the best, but face it, he owns!
About that mage, yeah that guy shows some skill :O I only posted Drakedog's latest movies, but go watch the rest...his skill matches the skill of this mage. But that "delete char story", that's getting old....the guy in the movie i posted did the same...that's just a way of trying to impress ppl, acting like "I'm too good for this game"...what might even be true, but still...

And the lucky crits thing, well that's pretty much what a destro lock does :S don't know what u mean by that...and the crits aren't even that high, u can do much higher as destro..1k immolate and 2,6 k incinerate it's nothing out of the normal...
Back to top Go down
Aioros

Aioros

Pvp warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pvp warlock   Pvp warlock Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 7:27 pm

This was his first and only movie after tbc, i believe, meaning the AB videos you saw were at level 60, still there was no resilience and destruction was king of pvp.

These days a decent and dedicated pvp player has enough resilience to prevent many crits, and there is still the fact that he uses succubus and fear to CC people. I'm not saying he's unskilled, i'm saying that if he was alliance and people had the trinkets ready to use the tune would sound a LOT different.

I prefer a video i saw by Orly, a gnome warlock.

Anyway, he still makes me wish i was an engineer. pale
Back to top Go down
Alhaiz
officer
Alhaiz

Pvp warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pvp warlock   Pvp warlock Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 7:36 pm

Even in this movie u can see he playing in AB. But yeah, he is an undead...well, if u want to pvp, go horde, that's that!

And atm i'm wishing i was a engineer too Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pvp warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pvp warlock   Pvp warlock Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pvp warlock
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Karma :: Media-
Jump to: