Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hunter application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sevil

Hunter application Empty
PostSubject: Hunter application   Hunter application Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 8:25 pm

Ingame nick:Sevil
Class:Hunter
Level:70
Attunements:Kara
Gear
Talent spec:MM
Willing to respec if asked:Yea
Experience:Not so much, hmm only Karazhan Very Happy but i love PVE wich i think is something you really need to, to really log in night after night to progress
Previous guilds:
Why did you leave them:
Why should we invite you:Cause i bealive i can contribute to your progress and cause i like this guild name (No ass licking...really)
What do you expect of us:i expect that it is somewhat a mature guild, but still knows how to have fun and just have a great time.
Guild sponsors:
Will you be able to use Ventrilo:I can listen but dont have a mic, havn't had for a while
but might buy if it's really important
Anything else worth mentioning:I think i've told you most of the things, but just to point it out, i like to have fun and enjoy the game as much as i can, hopefully (if i get invited) get some new friends here Very Happy. That's all, thanks for reading.
Back to top Go down
Sevil

Hunter application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter application   Hunter application Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 9:31 pm

Sorry, obviously didnt post my gear ^^, but here goes
Back to top Go down
Sevil

Hunter application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter application   Hunter application Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 9:32 pm

Ok, hopefully this doesnt affect my chance to get into the guild Very Happy
You can just check my gear on the armory Smile
Back to top Go down
EchoVibes

Hunter application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter application   Hunter application Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 12:00 am

thanks for your application,I'll whisper you in game whenever we're both around, need to have a chat with ya.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hunter application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter application   Hunter application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunter application
Page 1 of 1